Adbrite

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Joseph and Teresa Wedding on18 April 2009

this is picture: my family:- young sister, dad, mum, elder sister, brother in law and me.. celebrate wedding at Mary Church Sandakan

i, my uncle, aunty, grandparent and codi were fly (AirAsia) from Kota Kinabalu to Sandakan 3 days for celebrated wedding. my uncle said, why? very fast fly from Kota Kinabalu to Sandakan 30min like fast car. lol

i have my photo in the photobucket.com
if you visit my photobucket need password and pls tell me.. so i give password u Thank you

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

Joseph and Teresa’s Wedding was obviously very detailed oriented and looks very well organized. Thanks for this share. My best friend is also going to get married and the couple has selected the prettiest event space Chicago for this day. the venue is super adorable and is located in one of the hilly areas near our town.

AdBrite